This guide describes the steps you need to follow to install our Contentful app in your space.
To connect Ninetailed to your Contentful spaces, you have two alternative ways:
The first way to connect your Contentful spaces to Ninetailed is by doing the installation via your Ninetailed Account. In order to connect your Contentful spaces with Ninetailed from your Ninetailed account:
Setup Your Connection
2. Select Contentful from the list to install Ninetailed.
The alternative way to connect your Contentful spaces to Ninetailed is by doing the installation within your Contentful account. In order to connect your Contentful spaces with Ninetailed from your Contentful account:
- 1.Click Apps from the navigation bar, and go to your apps management page.
Go to Manage Apps
2. Select Ninetailed from the list to install Ninetailed.
3. Click Install to start the installation
4. To continue the installation process, authorize access to Ninetailed in your space
Authorize Access to Ninetailed
5. To complete the installation process, click Connect to authenticate Ninetailed.
In this step, you will authenticate and authorize Ninetailed to use your Contentful spaces.
- 1.After you select the Contentful from connections list, you need to authenticate Ninetailed
2. Log in to Contentful to authenticate Ninetailed
Log In to Contentful
3. Authorize Ninetailed to use your Contentful account
In this step, confirm your Contentful space to connect with your Ninetailed account.
Connect Ninetailed to Contentful Spaces
In this step, you will configure your connection with a name and an optional description. After that, Ninetailed will install and perform all needed configurations in your project.
To start the configuration, click Create Content Source.
Configure the Connection
In this step, you need to select the content types you want to set up for dynamic content personalization.
After you choose the content types, click Personalize Content Types to start personalizing your content within Contentful.
Choose the Content Types