This guide describes the steps you need to follow to connect Ninetailed with Hygraph.
Connect Hygraph from your Ninetailed account.
In this step, you will create a Hygraph token to connect your Ninetailed account.
- 3.Initialize all models for the Content API Permissions
- 4.Select the following permissions for the Management API Permissions:
- Create new roles
- Read existing environments
- Create new models
- Read existing models
- Update existing models
- Delete existing models
- Create new fields
- Read existing fields
- Update existing fields
- Delete existing fields
- Create new entries
- Read existing entries
- Update existing non-published entries
- Update published entries
- Publish non-published entries
- Delete existing entries
- Create new webhooks
- Read existing webhooks
- Update existing webhooks
- Delete an existing webhook
- Read stages
- Update stages
- Delete stages
- Read public content views
- Create public content views
- Update public content views
- Delete public content views
- Can delete existing extensions in an existing project
- Can add a new extension to an existing project
- Can see existing extensions in an existing project
- Can update existing extensions in an existing project
- Can add app installations
- Can update app installations
- Can delete app installations
- 5.Copy and paste your API token into your Ninetailed account, then click Set Hygraph Key
In this step confirm your Hygraph project to connect with your Ninetailed account.
In this step, you will configure your connection with a name and an optional description.
Ninetailed will install and perform all needed configurations in your project.
Select the content models you want to set up for dynamic content personalization - you can also change this later.